De Donzy's Apparently seek Please from Fancy Gadam

1

 


Striker De Donzy initially host a conversation on his official titok page with some honorable members of the northern entertainment and music industry.
In honor of the meeting, He disclosed how he fell sorry for the cathode attitude he showed during the misunderstanding he has with Supper Star Fancy Gadam.


According to professional music Striker De Donzy, It was unprofessional of me to disrespect such heroes and senior in my musical career. I feel it is holy because I still need growth in what I am doing.

With these De, Donzy says it was the luck of aged people and good advisers around him that yield these results. So I am up and ready in any form to apologize to Fancy my cathode life.

This whole fight was as a result of the common hit Asadachi song produced by Dr.  Fiza.
The song paved waves in almost everywhere in Ghana, especially North, But couldn't figure out who the true owner of the song is.

Just watch the video below. It contained pictures and the discussion with De Donzy and two others.  

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.