"THE CONTRACT IS UNIQUE AND I AM A UNIQUE PLAYER" - CRISTIANO RONALDO

0

 

Cristiano Ronaldo A Portuguese National Player And World Best Sports Figure Who Signed 2years Contract With Saudi Arabia Football Club "Al-Nassr" Worth Than £200m On Yesterday 3rd January, 2023 Delivered His Worth Welcoming Speech At His New Club Sports Stadium In Riyadh


That; His Work In Europe Finished As He Played Biggest And Best Football Clubs In The World And Won Everything And His Football Career Is Not Ending In Saudi Arabia. 


The Portuguese Football Star Indicates That He Had Offers From Brazil, Portugal, Australia And America But He Gave His Word To Al-Nassr Club


See What He Said In Brief

My work in Europe is done. I played at the best clubs in the world and I won everything. I’m happy, proud to join Al Nassr.”


“It's not the end of my career in Saudi Arabia. Many people speak but they know nothing about football. I know here the league is very competitive.”


“This contract is unique because I am a unique player. It's normal for me.”


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.